Are you looking for your next big challenge? Agility is working with a leading manufacturing company based in Kendal that due to acquisition and internal promotion are now looking for an experienced Finance Professional to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, and forecasts preparation.
Reporting to a highly impressive Finance Director you will have day-to-day responsibility for the company's general ledger, internal controls, and financial compliance for the business, as well as managing a team of 5
- Be the point of contact within the Finance Team for day-to-day accounting matters relating to the business leading core processes including month-end and year-end reporting and have extended responsibility for internal control and compliance.
- Continually review the policies and procedures used throughout the business and improve efficiencies and effectiveness and financial control.
- Provide costings as required
- Provide analysis of various ad-hoc transactions and financial analysis as needed by the management team involving the application of US GAAP
- Produce month end on time and detailed analysis and commentary
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc work as required
The requirements for the Finance Controller are
- Qualified as a minimum
- Previous manufacturing experienced is desired
- Competent use of ERP system
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act
- A strong desire to seek out continual improvement your new employer prides itself on its staff retention and continuous development.
- To £60k Dependant on Experience
- Holidays 28 Days pa plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance 2 x Salary
- Flexible working options
- Health Care Scheme
Interested candidates should urgently apply.