My client base comprises of highly successful Data Analysis/Scientist businesses, based in and around Leicester. They have solid reputations within their field and have created a culture which allows people to thrive and progress in their careers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire for a career in Data; be personable, tenacious and keen to learn.
The responsibilities will include:
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight to support Operations
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Identify, quantify and prioritise opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key external groups
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2:1 within a numeric based degree i.e., Maths, Computer science, Economics, Business, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e., Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following is advantageous: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance, and provide insightful recommendations
- Ideally, you will drive and have your own transport
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary in a growing company
- Fun, competitive work environment.
- Great progression opportunities.
- Company celebrations
- 25+ days holiday entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rewards and bonuses
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in and around Leicester, please apply direct with an updated CV.