One of my top clients based in Blackpool have come to me with a great opportunity to join their People team. This company is known for investing in their staff through on the job learning and study support to gain your CIPD level 5 or 7! They are looking for a driven and curious professional to join the team on a permanent basis, supporting the HR manager and up to 1000 staff as part of a friendly and highly supportive team.
What will you be doing:
- Advising and coaching staff on a vast array of ER matters and casework, working to build a strong case by case approach to deliver a flexible HR service
- Building strong working relationships with managers and within your team to ensure you all work together and provide an excellent employee experience from resourcing and employment checks, sickness and absence management, through to exit interviews and policy updates
- Review and interpret workforce data, using your analysis skills to provide managers with a great insight into employee trends and support better decision making
- Continually seek fresh ideas and new approaches to enable employees to access support and information to help them perform at their best
- Maintain and manage people data to ensure compliance with external standards and GDPR practice
Why should I apply:
- This is a great chance to develop your skills and knowledge with the chance to gain your CIPD Level 5/7 qualification during your role!
- A fantastic 30 days holiday package with the option to purchase a further 5 days on top!
- Employer pension contribution of 16%
- Flexible work with the chance to work hybrid 50% of the time and remote work opportunities
- On site Starbucks for all your caffeine needs!
You should apply if you have:
- A CIPD Level 3 qualification or relevant experience and are looking to develop your knowledge
- A proven track record in HR advisory and casework in a large company
- Direct experience handling all ER matters such as grievances, disciplinaries, absence and sickness management and resourcing
- Excellent communication skills and ability for building strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Experience with data analysis and manipulation, identifying trends in employee behaviour
- A forward-thinking attitude, the desire to develop and a strong passion for a people focused role where you will see the direct results of your diligent work
If this sounds like your next step, then get in touch with Joe Penny for more information but be quick as this role will not be available for long!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday