£22000 - £26000 per annum
Would you like to be part of a long-established and forward-thinking organisation based near Liverpool that due to a period of growth is now looking to speak to academic individuals to join the business as a Finance graduate. The role has excellent progression opportunities and includes study support.
Some responsibilities include:
- To assist with maintaining the company's financial records, its subsidiaries, and associated organisations.
- As required, prepare claims and liaise with staff, external agencies, and organisations concerned with funded research work.
- To assist in the completion of statutory returns, as required.
- To assist in the year-end financial procedures.
- To undertake duties within the Finance department to support the provision of a management and financial accounting service to the university.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade as deemed necessary by the line manager
- Commitment to company values and regulations, including the equal opportunities policy.
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics, or a numerical-based degree
- Excel knowledge is admirable
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - ACCA/ACA study support will be given
- 30 days' holiday
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Company events
- Progression Opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Liverpool, please apply directly with an updated CV. Please Note if you have not heard back within 10 days after applying then you have unfortunately not been successful with this intake.