HR Manager wanted:
- Salary: Up to £35,000
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, ideally fully in office but open to discussing hybrid work as well
- Preston based
Who will you be working for:
My well-established client in the consultancy agency is looking for a HR Manager to lead the People team and support staff navigating their careers within the company. As a medium size business with well over 100 staff, they need someone to effectively lead the HR function while instilling the company values in all they do to help their employees achieve their best.
What will you be doing:
- Show initiative and strong leadership skills by ensuring your HR team are always working onwards and upwards in a collaborative approach
- Acting as the senior consultant for more complex HR matters while overseeing general casework as needed to build your HR teams confidence in a range of internal matters
- Liaising with the company directors to adapt to any changes within the structure and handle recruitment drives as needed to ensure business operations are steadily maintained
- Coaching line managers and staff on the most current HR practice, utilising your experience and confidence in your people skills to ensure all policies and procedures are effective, reworking and creating new processes as you see fit
- Taking the lead on any ad hoc work such as overseeing projects within the HR function which can range from sourcing external workshop providers, to delivering training sessions alongside managers, to implementing new HRIS to boost efficiency in your department
- Overseeing the employee lifecycle from coordinating inductions for new starters to exit interviews and handovers
You should apply for this role if you...
- Have demonstrable experience in a HR management role, and a proven track record of managing casework and advising on a range of Employee Relations issues at an intermediate level
- Can effectively build rapport and working relationships with staff across a range of levels to ensure your staff can access proper support as needed
- Ideally have a CIPD qualification or demonstrable experience in HR across a range of Employee relations matters, internal recruitment, and policy implementation
- You are an effective team player, able to lead and engage staff to be the best they can be while championing the company values
If you think this is the role for you, apply now or get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278 078.