HR Advisor wanted:
- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, ideally fully in office but open to discussing hybrid work as well
- Preston based
Who will you be working for:
Agility is delighted to be working with a well renowned manufacturing company in the Preston area. Thanks to their healthy growth they have created a brand-new role for a talented individual to advise on HR policy and be the main point of contact for their circa 100 staff to approach for support.
My client is looking for a confident and personable HR Advisor to support their 100 staff, someone who can hit the ground running and is looking to take advantage of a flexible role within a non-hierarchical structured business where staff turnover is low and employee satisfaction is high!
What will you be doing:
- Effectively manage all ER for the company such as sickness, absenteeism and take a proactive approach to resolving issues with their hands on approach
- Contribute to the development and streamlining of HR processes and procedures and supporting documentation to ensure the continuous improvement and development of the HR function and its service to your staff
- Proactively work with their external HR policy advisor, using your professional judgement to adapt policies and procedures as you see fit to benefit all staff
- Liaise with the managers to ensure all staff records, contracts and documentation is effectively created, updated and maintained as needed
- Be the face of HR for the company, managing employee relations and adopting a flexible approach to ensure the best outcome for both staff and the company in a pliable company culture
- Support, coach and challenge line management with absence, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Lead a number of the projects on the HR plan to drive forward business strategy such as the introduction of new HRIS systems or communication tools
You should apply for this role if you...
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar HR advisory and can confidently guide staff on a number of ER matters
- Have a CIPD Level 3 qualification or have relevant experience in management or people focused roles
- Are an approachable person who can think outside of the box or adapt your strategy to ensure staff get the support they need while accommodating the company interests
- Are looking for a more people focused role where you are not confined to your desk, and will be encouraged to frequently interact with staff personally in a friendly and informal environment
- You are curious and open minded, with a mindset of questioning current practice and seeking to adapt your approach in new ways to continually improve the current HR function and employee experience
If you think this is the role for you, apply now or get in touch on 01772 278 078.