£20000 - £23000 per annum
HR Advisor wanted:
- Salary: Up to £23,000
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 - 5:30pm
- Blackburn Based
Who will you be working for:
Agility is working in partnership with a well-established private company with multiple branches across the Northwest. Based at their head office in Blackburn, they are looking for an ambitious HR Administrator to perform a key role within their HR team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a stable role and will involve working to support your staff across the entire HR function.
What will you be doing:
- Supporting on all HR administration tasks by utilising your keen eye for details to ensure all records and documents are updated correctly in line with company policy
- Working alongside HR managers and line managers to improve employee record keeping and minimise the time cost of several tasks
- Maintaining the employee database and adhering to strict GDPR guidelines to ensure all sensitive information is carefully retained
- Assisting new hires with their onboarding documentation to ensure they have the best start within the company
- Handling general enquiries via phone, email and post as needed to help maintain effective channels of communication
- Processing DBS checks and background checks as needed
You should apply for this role if you...
- Have experience in an administration role and looking for your next challenge
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and can handle sensitive information with a diligent and trustworthy approach
- Strong IT skills, previous experience with a HRIS or record keeping is desirable but not essential
- Able to effectively handle multiple duties and focus your energy as needed to meet deadlines
If you think this is the role for you, apply now or get in touch on 01772 278 078.