Group Management Accountant
Hybrid working 1 day in the office per week
Agility is delighted to support a fantastic Manchester-based charity with clear social values that provide training to improve individual lives and economic success through learning and skills.
To actively support the CFO and senior management with the necessary financial information for budgeting, short, medium, and long-term planning; providing analytical review and insight to enable stakeholders to make critical decisions on a timely basis.
Implementation of new tools including dashboards, KPI reports and financial reports to improve the quality of month-end reporting packs.
- To coordinate monthly reporting including the consolidation of group including the production of key management report/performance reporting and submissions to all external stakeholders.
- To ensure a robust and timely month-end process.
- Implementation of new dashboards, KPI reports and financial reports to improve the quality of month-end reporting packs.
- Liaising and building collaborative relationships with finance teams across the Group
- Business Partnering divisional finance teams and finance directors to challenge and influence where required.
- Implementation of planning tools, methodologies and timetables for the financial five-year plan, ,
- Coordination of the overall process, timelines, stakeholder engagement, implementation of planning meeting and governance
- To set Group assumptions and review/challenge as appropriate business unit assumptions in budgeting, forecasting and business planning
- Responsible for running and maintaining group models, entering financial data as required and ensuring consistency, running, and maintaining dynamic forecasts and model scenarios
- Consolidation of group numbers for budgets, forecasts and strategic plans to deliver integrated financial plans (P&L, B/S & Cashflow), being able to identify issues and challenge submissions,
- Preparing inputs for presentation packs to Exec, including numbers, analysis, insight and commentary
- Enhancing the control environment to ensure robust controls are implemented and evidenced across all planning models
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills to establish excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Experienced qualified accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) with post-qualification experience
- Strong financial modelling experience,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Up to £50,000pa DoE
- Hybrid working (1 Day in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Great pension