Are you an ambitious qualified accountant with audit experience, looking for a new challenge?
Looking to join a growing and ambitious team?
If you have experience working in external audits for SMEs this could be the move for you.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills required
- 3 years' experience working with SMEs in medium-sized practice
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical knowledge (UK GAAP, FRS 102, ISA'S and IFRS)
- Managerial or Supervisory experience essential
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely
A top Accountancy practice that prides itself on delivering for its clients and ensuring its own staff prospers and are given the support to develop themselves. They span Northern West Ireland and have over 450 staff.
- You will work closely with the Head of Audit to help run the department and help deliver high quality to their SME clients.
- You will help build and develop relationships as you will be the point of contact with many clients.
- Responsible for helping to develop the team and act as a role model to junior staff
- Use your technical knowledge to complete file reviews of audit clients
- You'll have strong technical knowledge, eg UK GAAP, FRS102, IFRS and ISA'S
- Ad hoc duties to support the practice and external clients
- Hybrid and Flexible working hours
- Sociable team with many social events
- Training to help you develop your career
- Wellbeing programme