We are looking for a highly motivated Management Accountant to join a leading Northwest Professional Services Company whose headquarters is in Lancashire. Dynamic in your approach, you will have proven experience in delivering high-quality solutions.
You will play a central role in developing procedures, systems, and effective financial performance and analysis across the organisation to drive growth and operational effectiveness
You will help kick start a new chapter of organisational growth and facilitate the financial planning and forecasting processes to produce robust plans and dialog that assist the decision-making process.
The successful candidate will have
- ACA CIMA part qualified or equivalent, technically strong in accounting, reporting, and tax
- A strong commercial mindset with a focus on achieving targets and standards
- Analytical thinking and progressive nature
- Proactive provision of solutions
- Excellent communication, both written, spoken, and in presentation
Duties will include :
- Preparation of monthly accounts for all companies in the Group
- Preparation of the Group and all its subsidiaries annual accounts for year end audit
- Co-ordinates the Group audit and is first liaison point with the auditors on all day to day audit requirements and ensuring delivery in line with the agreed timetable.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Group Intercompany accounts.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the VAT reconciliation and is able to identify, rectify and provide sound VAT advise to other members of the Business as required.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of the Irish VAT return, intrastate returns and associated tasks
- Assists in the preparation of UK forecasts, budgets and plans as required by the Finance Manager/Financial Controller
- £35,000 per annum based on experience
- Dynamic company
- Flexible working
- Discretional bonus