A tech-led PLC organisation are looking for a bright graduate to join their Data Insight team working on exciting projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate with a numerical related degree who is looking to develop their career in an analytical field.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate graduate to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing organisation.
Your day to day will consist of…….
- Proactively and collaboratively develop Analysis and Insight
- Report making to help deliver optimal management decisions
- Derive insight from data analysis and communicate this output to a variety of different audiences using most appropriate presentation techniques.
- Support to identify specific customer data targeting within product verticals.
- Apply analytical and technical ability to ensure the team delivers the highest standards of analysis and reporting to key stake holders
What we want from you…...
- Numeric based degree i.e. Maths, Economics, Business, Physics etc.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office product suite, particularly Excel i.e. Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Clear, logical analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations
It's a bonus if you have!
- Previous experience presenting information to key stake holders
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Leeds, please apply direct with an updated CV.