We are delighted to be working a leading UK brand in the food industry that due to growth are now seeking a Management Accountant to join them to help them with a discreet project to expand the company offering.
Support the Finance Project Manager in all aspects of Finance.
- Management accounts completed on time
- Receipts and payments processed on time in full and to payment terms.
- Make sure statutory and internal reporting is completed in full, accurately and on time - produce month-end, and month-end management accounts & reports to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver financial insight to the business to drive decision-making (profitable P&L, cash on target and balance sheet delivery).
- Pro-actively review and analyse business performance versus relevant KPIs and drive action where necessary.
- Ensure business data in Sage is 100% accurate 100% of the time for nominal ledger, customers, suppliers, and stock.
- Own and manage the Sales and Purchase ledger and make sure it is 100% accurate.
- Manage cashflow including forex payments and receipts.
- Provide analysis to support and challenge the supply chain and operational teams to deliver their budgets. Develop ways to automate processes to make them more efficient.
- Support the Innovation team in tracking project spend and meeting profitability targets.
- Ensure the company is always professionally represented, both inside and outside the business, to ensure legal compliance.
- Part / Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience using Sage 200 or similar accounting software with multiple currencies.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel to high level, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with all functions and levels of seniority within the group
- Perseverance and the ability to handle setbacks confidently, High levels of resilience and robustness
Package and Benefits:
- Base Salary: up to £40,000
- 25 days paid holiday
- Your birthday off as paid holiday every year
- 40-hour week
For further information please get in touch