£40,000pa Plus Study Support
Agility are excited to be working with one of the North West best success stories who due to growth have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant, this is a new position and will be based at the Preston head-office.
As this is a new position you will be integral to the growth and monitoring of the group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and supporting reports
- Preparation of monthly journals
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors for the year-end audits
- Assist with Internal Audits.
- Assist in the preparation of tax packs to enable the completion of the yearend tax computations
- Assist with VAT returns.
- Intercompany recharges & reconciliations
- Raising of non-trade invoices
- Assist/Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare any other adhoc reports/projects as required.
- To ensure processes and controls are adhered to and introduce efficiencies into the financial reporting process.
- Support team members when required.
The successful applicant will have:
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A confident and assertive manner
- Be competent in the use of MS Excel
- Comfortable in a very fast paced working environment.
- Preparation of management accounts experience
- PQ professional qualification but welcome applications from candidates who are QBE
- £40,000pa DoE
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Life Assurance,
- Annual Bonus scheme.
- Employee discount portal and
- Onsite parking.
- Flexi WFM policy (after training period),