HR Assistant Wanted:
- Salary of up to 24,500
- Full time, permanent role (35 hrs a week)
- Range of benefits and 28 days holiday
- Manchester Central area, WFH/Hybrid working!
Are you looking for the next step in your HR career?
Do you have a strong foundation in HR and want to develop your skills further?
Want to take a more active role in a thriving HR team where you can start to learn the inner workings of a HR function?
My client in the Central Manchester area is looking for a driven HR Administrator or Assistant to join their crack HR team to deliver an outstanding service, if you are looking for a very progressive and supportive work culture then look no further!
What will you be doing:
- A key focus for this role is managing the HR inbox to ensure all queries are responded to in an effective time frame, using your HR knowledge you will resolve or escalate a wide range of queries as needed
- Support the recruitment process by ensuring effective communication between managers and staff, scheduling interviews and using your keen eye for detail to ensure all distributed documents are accurate for each new starter
- Handling a range of ER matter such as organising maternity leave/cover, holiday entitlements, absence reporting and helping to review payroll date before it is sent for processing
- Getting involved in various projects, such as the HRIS update and a major rework of employee data to ensure all information is stored correctly and is readily available for staff across the business
- Administration of reports for the HR advisor and Head of HR to assist with employee engagement
- Acting as a witness in ER cases and taking notes in various meetings to support the outcomes of investigations or ER casework
Why you should apply:
- A salary of up to £24,500 based on experience
- This role is primarily remote/WFH with 1-2 days a week in the office, offering great work life balance
- Flexibility on starting and finish times as my client understands different people have different needs
- Study support for your CIPD Level 3 or 5 to boost your career
- 28 days holiday with 3 retained for Christmas, as well as an extra day for self care or Mental Health
- A great pension scheme with the options for 5% employer contribution + 3% employee, or a sliding scale pension that peaks at 19.9% depending on service!
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- Strong administration skills with the ability to utilise MS and HRIS such as Select HR to accurately process and manipulate a variety of employee data
- A solid understanding of HR practice and policies is vital for the queries and challenges you will respond to in this role
- At least 1 years experience in HR Administration is essential
- Excellent communication skills and confident approaching other HR staff for issues or support as needed in your role
- A warm and approachable personality who works well in a team with a genuine passion for HR and supporting your people
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing.