£50,000 a year
Our client is a financial services business, with a consistent growth record, specialising in supportive business finance. They have provided services to SMEs, focussing on developing flexible funding solutions.
The business specialises in finance and stock finance, This, coupled with the company's strategic plan to grow the portfolio makes this a real exciting time to join the business and be a part of something special.
Analyse financial data and construct management information to provide the business with timely, accurate and relevant information.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the balance sheet, reconciliations reporting and regulatory submissions.
- Responsible for management of the cashflow, forecast and payments to third parties.
- Working collaboratively in the Finance team to challenge how things are done, improve processes and deliver automation where possible.
- Support the Finance Manager where necessary.
- Consolidation and interpretation of financial data from all parts of the business
- Production of monthly management information formatted to the individual needs of the reader.
- Analysis of management information month on month and year on year
- Preparation of year end accounting and taxation reports
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Advising Managers on management accountancy issues
- To produce meaningful and accurate management information which meet all regulatory and business requirements.
- To analyse, interpret and monitor financial data and keep the business advised of any relevant information which enables them to make effective decisions.
- Liaise and communicate with externals including auditors and banks
Essential skills/qualifications and experience:
- ACCA / CIMA Qualification
- Experience of analysing financial data
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate reporting skills/attention to detail
- Proficient Excel skills
- Flexible, open to change
- Staff management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- First-hand and approachable
Desirable skills/qualifications experience:
- Previous management accountancy experience at group level
- Experience of complex business models