Salary: Up to £27,000
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 40 hours inc 1 hour break
Job Type: Full time, Permanent Role
Why we think you will love this role...
Are you looking for a new challenge in a diverse role covering the entire HR spectrum? We are looking for a enthusiastic HR professional to join a thriving logistics business with an ever expanding customer base. This role will require you to deliver quality advice and guidance to staff in a very generalist role. If you are looking for a fast paced role where you can make an impact then read on!
What will you be doing...
- Supporting L&D activities by tailoring and delivering training to managers and teams across the business, using your IT skills along with Success Factors to monitor employee learning
- Developing detailed HR reports to give leadership staff greater understanding of staff strengths and weaknesses and how to tackle them effectively
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of a strong, forward thinking company culture
- Supporting with the recruitment of staff from drafting competitive job adverts to reviewing and shortlisting candidates and getting involved in interviews to ensure you onboard the right people for the right roles
- Liaising with the HR manager to deliver sound advice on employment law and ensuring all Employee Relations matters are handled with care and influencing positive outcomes
- Reviewing internal policies to ensure they promote good practice, customer care and family friendly work environments/ roles
- Adhering to confidentiality agreements and using your GDPR knowledge to protect the business interests while supporting your staff in a hands on role
You should apply for this role if you...
- Have at least 2 years experience in a HR role, advisory experience is essential
- Ideally have your CIPD Level 5 or relevant experience, a proven record of navigating Employee Relations is essential
- Experience within onboarding and the recruitment cycle
- Comprehensive understanding of employment law and current legislation
- A passion for working with people and the drive to ensure your staff receive proactive support
If you think this is the role for you, apply now or get in touch with Joe Penny at Agility Resourcing!