£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus + Plus
Senior Management Accountant
We are delighted to be working with one of the northwest's best-known brands who due to continued growth are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join them initially in their Blackpool office until they move to their new offices in the Wigan area.
Assisting the Group FC with the production and review of the management accounts for all group entities whilst assisting the CFO on several new projects which fit the strategic direction of the group. Creating & maintaining a strong financial control environment.
- Monthly production of the management accounts for all entities in the Group
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Contributing to the annual audit process
- Deploy SLA's across the finance department
- Preparation of Consolidated Group Accounts
- Production of balance sheet items and reconciliations
- Deploy SLAs across Finance
- Raising financial transactions as appropriate, and maintaining payment controls
- Update amortisation models monthly
- Provide treasury management services to Group.
- Perform covenant testing and provide covenant information to funders.
- Setup and production of statutory accounts with assistance from the Group FC & CFO.
- Group Finance projects effective management
- Ad-hoc analysis on M&A activity
- EIR revenue: responsible for the Yield Model, the subsequent balance sheet recs, and MI to feed in the Board Pack
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and/ or Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in a business or finance environment.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 01772 278078