We are seeking a qualified management accountant to be based at our client's Head Office in Cheadle. This is an exciting opportunity that will best suit a hands-on person who is hungry for a new challenge. You will be well supported in the role whilst being part of a fast-moving, growth-driven business.
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager, produce timely and accurate management information for c. 6 international entities in the US and Europe. You will also work closely with local business partners and members of the Finance team to structure and understand transactions.
- Delivery of monthly accounting close process for c. 6 international entities.
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals.
- Analytical review of monthly results.
- Provide commentary on key variances.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in statutory external audits for the Group and its subsidiaries to completion in a timely manner.
- Facilitate with our audit partners statutory submissions including Excise, VAT and ONS submissions.
- Prepare annual budget working closely with key stakeholders.
- Be part of our global ERP implementation program.
- Graduate-level education with demonstrable academic success.
- Recognised professional qualification or chartered accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA.)
- Minimum of 5+ years' professional experience within a global firm, distribution, or blue-chip commercial organisation.
- Must have Enterprise level ERP experience.
- Have in-depth GAAP technical knowledge with experience in evaluating and advising on business initiatives.
- Should be able to support on extremely complex audits and internal projects in a hands-on and dynamic way.
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 01772 278078