I am delighted to be working with a great company with over 90 years in business they have a unrivalled track record of successful project delivery and a unique capability that combines specialist technologies and integrated solutions.
Due to organic growth, they are now seeking the following position:-
Cost Accountant £45,000pa
- Support business performance by providing operations financial analysis and thorough reporting of plant metrics and KPI's.
- Provide Operations Management with weekly, monthly and quarterly financial metrics (KPIs) to assist in driving business results
- Key player in the monthly close process by preparing journal entries, interpreting and explaining month to date, quarter to date and year to date income statement results versus prior year, budget and forecast to plant managers
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of the balance sheet with ownership of account reconciliations pertaining to inventory, inventory reserves, deferred refurbishment costs and fixed assets
- Monitor, evaluate, and coordinate the disposal of obsolete and excess inventories, including appropriate reserve requirements based on Company Policy.
- Analyze equipment rental fleet portfolio and develop and report on key metrics including asset utilization and payback to assist business in making strategic decisions around optimizing the rental fleet
- Responsible for accurate accounting for fixed assets including tracking of Construction In Process, physical tagging of assets once in service, and regular reviews for idle assets per Company policy
For a confidential chat please call Peter on 01772 278078