Up to £36000 per annum
Project Reporting Assistant
I am delighted to be working with a great company with over 90 years in business they have a unrivalled track record of successful project delivery and a unique capability that combines specialist technologies and integrated solutions.
Due to organic growth, they are now seeking the following position
Project Reporting Assistant £36,000pa
- Prepare monthly consolidation of daily site reports in agreed format to support in raising invoices
- Raise & submit to client all commercial documents, including applications & invoices.
- Prepare weekly receivables report along with details of any disputes or queries & proactively chase trade debt & resolving disputes a timely manner.
- Build positive relationships with our clients to improve opportunities of repeat business and additional scopes
- Responsible for project set up and maintenance Set up of new projects & maintenance in SAP
- Committed cost reviews
- Project budget tracker reviews - liaising with relevant team members for updates/feedback
- Support the finance team with Cashflow analysis
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong analytical thinking and a detail-oriented mindset
- Project Reporting understanding
- Advanced user of Excel including Pivot Tables is mandatory