- Salary of up to £28,000
- Full time, permanent role (37 hrs a week)
- Range of benefits and 25 days of holiday
- Manchester Trafford Park area, WFH/Hybrid after probation
Are you looking for a step up into a diverse role within a hard-working and reliable HR team? Do you want to be trusted to manage your own workload in a growing company? Are you well-versed in HR Administration and Employee Relations? My client is looking for an HR Assistant with a strong background in administration and a people-focused approach to join their team supporting over 200 staff. Are you up to the challenge?
What will you be doing:
- Supporting the HR Manager and HR Assistant with general enquiries from across the company, acting as a well-known and reliable point of contact for any HR concerns or questions
- Creating, editing and maintaining personnel files both physical and digital as needed to ensure all employee details are accurate
- Liaising with the HR Manager with effective Employee Relations practice and adapting your approach to deliver a proactive HR function, covering areas such as absenteeism, sickness and complex issues on an ad hoc basis such as grievances
- Supporting recruitment of staff for a range of technical and specialist medical roles, screening applicants and distributing new starter documentation
- Assisting with transactional HR documentation, as well as offering coaching to staff on how to effectively navigate the HRIS and use various templates
- Collating Payroll data for review before distribution to the Payroll team to mitigate error and time costs of the process
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- Strong administration skills with a track record of amending and distributing a range of employee or HR-specific documents
- Must be flexible on hours and days to meet demand
- Some exposure of Employee Relations with a basic understanding of best practices and current legislation
- Eager to learn in the hands on role and you enjoy building rapport with staff at all levels
- CIPD Level 3 would be ideal but anyone with relevant experience is welcome to apply!
- Experience with HRIS Access People and Payroll experience is desirable but not essential
Why you should apply:
- A salary of up to £28,000 for the right candidate
- Hybrid working available with 2 days a week after probation
- 25 days holidays as well as bank holidays
- A great pension scheme with the options for up to 8% employer contribution
- Free parking, life assurance policy, sick pay that increases with service, and access to a Health cash plan!
- Opportunity to develop your understanding of ER and apply it directly in the role to fast track your development
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch with Peter on 01772 278 078 today for a confidential chat about the role.