Agility is excited to be working with one of the North West's best success stories who due to growth have an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor, this is a new position and will be based at their Leyland head office.
As this is a new position you will be integral to the growth and monitoring of the group.
You will be working with the Group HR Director and wider HR Team to provide HR support and guidance to Managers and staff across the Company covering an HR generalist role. To work on HR projects with the HR Team to support the HR Strategy.
- Creating Training content for the business using an authorising tool articulate
- Supporting learning and development activities by delivering training to departmental managers and teams.
- Organising, monitoring, and reviewing training material and ROI via the Success Factors HR System.
- Developing relevant HR reports as required.
- Providing L& D Support
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a support role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Supporting with the recruitment of staff - including developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates, and giving feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Supporting with the onboarding of new employees.
- Supporting the HR Manager in advising on employment law.
- Supporting with investigations, disciplinaries, performance management, and grievances.
- Ensuring that HR guidance and advice always reflects and reinforces employment law, good practice, customer care, and the provision of a high-quality service.
- CIPD Level 5
- Comfortable engaging over social media
- Thorough understanding of employment law/legislation and best practices Ability to develop learning and development materials.
- Knowledge or experience of Articulate or other authoring tools
- Proven track record as an HR Officer/HR Advisor or equivalent role
- Sound knowledge and experience in employee relations
- A good understanding of equality of opportunity and diversity
- Intermediate level of MS packages
If this sounds of interest, please call Peter on 01772 278078