My client is looking for junior candidates to join their business as Trainee Accountants starting September 2023. Ideally, you will come from a numeric background and want to further study ACA/ACCA.
The responsibilities will include:
- Performing audit procedures for a variety of companies in different sectors including manufacturing companies, academies, hotels and food processing companies, with a turnover ranging from 10m to 600m. This will include a mixture of on site (at clients) and office-based working, with most clients being located in the Northwest.
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and Personal Tax Returns
- PAYE and VAT preparation
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
What are we looking for?
- Strong numeric background i.e. A Levels/degree background (2:1)
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Studying for ACCA/ACA is fully supported, with classroom courses attended during the working week
- Lots of on the job training is given, in addition to other training sessions run by managers/partners
- 33 days' holiday
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based near Warrington, please apply direct with an updated CV.