Agility is delighted to be working with a leading global solutions provider who due to the growth of the business is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their friendly team.
Oversee all aspects of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Conduct regular account analysis and reconciliation to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior management.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure financial goals are met.
- Manage the company's financial systems.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes in accounting regulations.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Financial Audit experience
- Forecasting and budgeting for government projects/tenders or similar complex and large-scale work
- Payroll, taxation, and financial statement preparation experience
- Credit Rating Agency experience i.e. Dun & Bradstreet, as we have to maintain credit rating for government contracts
- Responsibilities such as managing our service level agreements for IT and dealing with day-to-day contracts.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and forecasting.
- Experience with Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, or similar accounting software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This role can be carried out on a hybrid basis however close contact is vital, and we would therefore only invite applicants to apply who can commute to Manchester on a regular basis.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for finance and a desire to make a significant impact on our organization, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume.