Up to £50000 per annum + £5000 car allowance
£5,000 car allowance
Liverpool and Lytham
The Financial Accountant reports to the Senior Finance Manager, supporting the General Manager with accurate financial reporting for the two manufacturing businesses and the Retail (domestic) business.
- Balance sheet responsibility for three businesses with a combined turnover of c£18m.
- Responsible for financial reporting and ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and other relevant legislation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the finance team providing support to ensure the smooth operation of the £65m turnover Supply Chain business.
- Responsible for statutory accounting and companies house submission.
- In accordance with the above ensuring the finance are compliant with SoX (Sarbanes Oxley)
- Responsible for the capex process for the two manufacturing businesses escalating appropriately.
- Liaises with Group Treasury on Bank Accounts, Foreign Exchange, and other treasury-related matters.
- Must be able to commute between Lytham and the Liverpool site.
- Educated to graduate level; preferably post graduate.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- 3+years' experience as an accountant preferably from a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment.
- Experience in people management
- Market and commercial awareness
- Innovation and creativity
- Deliver results and improved performance.
- Coach and develop the team.