Industry leading salary and package
Agility is delighted to be working exclusively with one of Liverpool's most highly-rated accountancy and business advisors, which offers support and advice to businesses that have operations well beyond the North West.
Offering an industry-leading competitive salary, along with benefits that are flexible enough to meet your needs.
* Produce an account working file,
* Clear arising queries with clients and produce a list of discussion points for the senior managers or partner.
* Work within a budget agreed at the planning stage.
* Produce draft tax computations and (for companies) a provision for inclusion in the accounts.
* Inclusion of statutory disclosures in line with the company checklist.
* Plan and control professional work for the firm's clients within the firm's standard procedures and identify basic planning opportunities.
* Working knowledge of computer-based programs.
* Attend training and seminars to further develop and maintain technical and personal development skills.
* Attend training to further develop and maintain technical skills and if not yet attained to work towards a professional qualification.
* Professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals. Your experience ideally will include:
* Previous experience as an Accounts Senior within an accounting firm.
* Knowledge of Iris and Xero preferred, but not essential.
* Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word are essential.
* Experience of using cloud-based accountancy software
Please give me a call to discuss this.
Regional accountancy, finance and HR recruiters