Up to £26000 per annum
United Kingdom,Hereford & Worcester
Agility are delighted to be working with a fantastic client based in Redditch looking for a bright graduate to join their team. If you have recently graduated and are looking for a foot into data this might be the role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Group IT Team to continuously develop IT data reporting.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Devise, review, maintain and implement preventative maintenance plans and ensure they are current and tested.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Mathematical/ Data focused degree (Maths, Computer science, Economics etc.)
- An understanding of reporting packages (power BI etc.)
- An understanding of databases i.e SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication
In return you will receive:
- Base salary of up to £26,000
- Potential salary progression to £40,000 from 2 years +
- Hybrid working 1 day a week
- 25 days holiday
Interested? Apply now!