£26000 - £28000 per annum + company benefits
Agility are delighted to be working with a well know organisation based in Chorley who are looking for their next Finance Officer/Payroll adminstrator. This is an exciting role for a detail orientated individual who is looking for a fast-paced role.
What you will be doing:
- Processing monthly payroll information including starters, leavers, amendments, salary sacrifice schemes and payments and deductions.
- Posting the monthly payroll to the accounting ledger and perform a reconciliation of the actual monthly payroll to the accounting ledger.
- To ensure the accounting ledger accurately reflects the above statutory and pension related payments
- Running and submitting the Monthly Reconciliation Report, identifying and rectifying errors as necessary.
- Running and submitting monthly Local Government Pension Scheme return, identifying and rectifying errors as necessary.
- Updating employee budgeting systems for all employee changes
- Reconciling employee budgeting systems to monthly payroll, year to date payroll and the ledger
- Providing employee forecasting on a regular basis
- Supporting purchase ledger process, raising purchase orders, processing invoices and generating payment runs
- Other ad hoc duties
What you will have:
- Experience within Payroll and pension administrations
- Experience within Finance
- Grade C or upward in Maths and English
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
In return you will receive:
- Base salary pro rata from £26,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 37 hours working week
- Free Parking
For more information about this role please call Jamie Capper at Agility Resourcing on 01772 278078 - thank you